• Super soft, high stretch neoprene.
• Fire Fleece™ lining.
• Double glued and double (interior & exterior) stitched seams provide longevity, confidence, and performance in the most demanding conditions.
• Henderson’s patterns have evolved over 50 years from USA standards. Every TherMAXX wetsuit style is patterned, cut, sewn and fitted in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
• Sophisticated styling with a technical edge.
• Hook and Loop Closure-resistant outer fabric.
• PK G-Lock zipper with colored teeth.
• 8mm domed spine pad.
• Titanium-infused lamination adhesive.
• Embossed DuraTex® stretch knee pad.
• 10-year Limited Warranty.
Henderson THERMAXX Full Wetsuit - Women's - 3mm
- Store your suit out of direct sunlight, and not in your garage. Fumes will wreck the neoprene. We recommend rolling it up instead of hanging it long-term.
- Rinse thoroughly after a day of diving, especially if you've been diving in salt water. Allow to dry thoroughly, inside and out, before storing.
- Don't pee in your suit. It's gross. It wrecks your suit. We'll know if you did. Don't be that person.