Designed for the expert diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack. Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurations. Experience diving in its purest form.
- Back inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 5L/12lbs & 11L/25 lbs lift capacities
- The most pure way to dive – just a simple backpack, no pockets or steel D-rings
- ModLock™ connectors— easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 1.8kg/4lbs
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Standard carabineer that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap for personalized comfort
- Features 4 soft webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Lower right pull dump
Optional integrated and trim pockets available (sold separately).
Aqualung Size and Lift Chart: http://www.aqualung.com/ca/bc-size-and-lift-chart