A user-friendly solution for those who need corrective lenses, the Look 2's unique, patent-pending frame allows divers to quickly change out lenses in a wide range of positive and negative diopters. The rugged, classically styled two-lens frame and skirt are excellent for a wide range of facial types.
- Patent-pending frame makes it easy to change out corrective lenses available in a wide range of diopters
- Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user's head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
Aqualung Look 2 Mask
Make sure to clean the inside of the mask with a non-abrasive toothpaste to help remove any coatings from the inside of the lens. This will help defog to stick. You may have to do this a few times!
- Store your mask out of direct sunlight, and somewhere it won't be crushed
- Rinse thoroughly after use, especially after use in salt water
- Do not use anything abrasive on the lenses